Care Assistant (Night/Day) – RMD CareIn: Employment - Jobs
RMD Care is a family owned and run residential care home group and our aim is to provide high quality care in a home from home environment. We have opportunities to join our team in the Watford, Harrow and Welwyn areas
• Competitive rates of pay
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities
• Friendly working environment
• Flexible working patterns (Full time or Part time hours)
• Achieved ‘Good’ rating in recent CQC inspection
Previous experience working in a residential care home will be an advantage, as will holding NVQ Health & Social Care qualifications. However, most importantly we looking for people to are kind, caring and passionate about making a difference.
• Caring nature
• Friendly & warmhearted
• Ability to work well within a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
• Willingness to learn
• Experience and knowledge of dementia (Desirable)
Duties will include:
As a Care Assistant, you will play an important role in helping us to deliver high standards of care to our residents. You will support residents with all aspects of everyday life, whilst promoting dignity, independence and choice. You will be flexible to meet the individual needs of residents; however typical duties will include:
• Assisting residents with personal care e.g. washing & dressing and toileting.
• Building professional relationships with residents, providing physical and emotional support.
• General housekeeping tasks, to ensure the home is well presented and residents rooms are kept clean and tidy.
• Assisting the Senior Team by providing hand overs and completing detailed daily records
• On-site parking
• Flexible working hours
• Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Interested applicants should send their applications by email to