Health Care AssistantIn: Care
Care and General Responsibilities
• Social interaction – involvement in recreation or educational activities and befriending service user;
• Washing and bathing supervision;
• Supervision dietary needs;
• Helping people to mobilise or keep fit, escorting on walks;
• Encouraging communication skills;
• Generally assisting with patients overall comfort;
• Monitoring service user conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration and weight after training;
• Monitoring basic mood change and communication this to senior staff.
• Assist with serving meals
• Laundry Duties & Kitchen duties as required
Experience in care preferred.
NVQ to Level 2 in health and social care preferred but not essential.
Weekly hours: 24-36
Salary from £8.75 per hour
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this role.