IT Business Developer – London – Theodo UKIn: Employment - Jobs
Join our Commercial Team Become a CEO of the future
Solve business challenges by delivering Innovative digital products With our exceptional software engineers.
● A former (or budding) entrepreneur, consultant, project leader, business developer within IT services with 3+ years of experience
● Driven by delivering tangible results, by being analytical but also hands-on
● Passionate about the impact of technology within the business world
● An aspiring leader, inspiring change through continuous improvement and collaboration
● Always looking to improve, learn and be challenged
● An alumni from a top UK university
Theodo UK is part of a global startup studio, M33. We partner with businesses, across industry, to help them succeed in digital transformation. Our 40 digital experts in London are part of an ecosystem of 7 other businesses, totalling 300+ employees across Paris, New York and Cassablanca.
To enable innovation, we build bespoke digital software solutions on web & mobile at speed. This is through leveraging newer ways of working, mastering the leading web & mobile technologies and challenging our clients to ensure success.
Our clients include early stage startups like WonderSpace, scale-ups like MADE.com and corporates like Admiral who launched Veygo.
We believe that the growth of Theodoers is paramount to the success of Theodo. It is for this reason that we welcome ambitious, smart and humble individuals to be part of our journey.
● Digital Project Delivery (Agile Coach): you will be an agile coach, part of a high performing team that delivers products at speed. You will be in touch directly with the clients’ senior level decision makers, to build custom applications that meet their end users’ needs.
● Business Development: you will take part in consultative sales (no cold-calling) and strategic account management on projects ranging from £50k – £1m+, to accelerate the company’s growth.
● Recruitment & Growth: hiring the best engineers, and smartest business brains is no easy task. You’ll handle agencies, interview candidates and coach them through to offer stage.
● Leadership: You’ll play a critical part in shaping the future of Theodo UK, inspiring teams towards sustainable change.
Our Mission: Train tomorrow’s CEOs
● Work alongside, and be trained by, the CEO & CTO
● Receive tailored training and coaching to become a business leader
● Learn from experienced and successful entrepreneurs within M33, including the founders
● Understand, experience and solve the challenges of scaling a startup
● When you’re ready, have the opportunity to launch your own start-up within M33, the start-up studio
Send your CV to ‘email@example.com’