Senior Accountant – AGK Partners, North LondonIn: Employment - Jobs
Firm of Chartered Accountants based in North London is seeking to recruit a Senior Qualified Accountant.
To be successful in this Senior Accountant Job you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator. You will be capable of handling accounts preparation and tax work independently. Leadership skills are important for this role as the successful Senior Accountant will be supervising and being involved in the training and development of junior staff.
The Senior Accountant job in is a prestigious role working directly with two of the firm’s partners, acting as a conduit between them and their client base. You will need to be able to perform at a high level of efficiency, delivering a range of compliance and consultancy led work including ad hoc projects. A general practice background with accounts and tax experience is essential. Prepare and review Accounts with T/O in excess of £4m and Gross Assets in excess of £2m without supervision. knowledge of corporate and personal tax is essential.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant job include:
• Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s
• Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
• Working closely with the partners
• Liaising with clients advising them on accounting systems and processes
• Supervision of junior staff
• Prepare both statutory and management accounts (in accordance with FRS105 & FRS102),
• Work with our firms’ clients to help them achieve compliance, advising on how they might organize their financial reporting processes and helping ensure that accounting operations match the objectives of the business.
The successful candidate will:
– Hold either an ICAEW or ACCA qualification with a strong academic background
– Have proven experience with a minimum of three years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results to a range of clients.
– Display unquestionable integrity, excellent verbal and written communication
– Demonstrate strong logical and analytical skills
We offer a warm welcome and a generous remuneration package , including career
However, we know that life isn’t all about work so we offer other benefits to help you .
Unlock your potential at a 4 partner firm with 35 staff and start with a Golden Hello payment payable upon completion of your three month probationary period.