SGM Update: 22 Dec 2010: PostponedIn: Latest News, Meetings
Further to our announcement regarding SGM meeting today, we regret to announce that, owing to snow covered car parking inside the centre, it is not safe to hold an SGM this evening. Getting to and from the centre is not a problem, but walking to the main hall from the various car parks can prove to be hazardous and, as a result, we have no choice but to cancel tonight’s meeting.
We would have preferred to give you an exact date as to when we will call the next meeting. However, terms of the vendor which we are currently in process of negotiating, prevent us from giving you an exact date.
The Secretariat will be in touch with members to let them know when, if at all, there will be a General Meeting.
In the meantime, we are in need of your prayers,
With Salaams and Duas
KSIMC of London