Donate

SGM Update

In: Latest News, Meetings

Dear Members,

Salaam Alaykum

Owing to the importance of the decision to be made by the General Body regarding the purchase of GSK North Site, it is imperative that maximum number, if not all, members attend. However, we are faced with a deadline for which delays will hinder the whole process of decision making. We are cognisant of the effect the adverse weather is having on all of us, but the importance of having this meeting coupled with the time limit we are facing make it imperative that the SGM be held as soon as possible.

The EC of KSIMC of London is monitoring the weather situation over the next 48 hours. A final inspection of our grounds and the surrounding area will be made on Wednesday afternoon. A statement will be issued at 5pm on Wednesday 22 December 2010 by the Secretariat with regards to the SGM. We of course maintain that safety of our members is paramount.

With Salaams and Dua’s

Moshin Kassam
Hon Secretary

By: admin
Back to top

Share Page

Close