Ashre Muharram 1431 Lecture 3/4 AnswersIn: Ashre Muharram 1431 Daily Quiz
Ashre Muharram 1431.
Lecture 3/4: Qiyamat
Sheikh Shahnawaz Mahdavi. 20-21/12/2009
1. The fright of the Day of Judgement will be such that every suckling mother will abandon her suckled child and every pregnant woman will deliver her burden. Which Surah describes these 2 events?
C. Surah Hajj.
2. There are many signs that will indicate the nearness of the Day of Judgement. what 3 categories can these signs be split up into?
1. Those signs which will indicate that Qiyamat is near
2. Those signs that will indicate that the Day of Qiyamat is imminent; meaning that the day of Judgement will arise almost immediately after these signs have taken place,
3. Those signs that will take place simultaneous to the Day of Qiyamat.
3. Which Angel of Allah (SWT) has been given the responsibility of initiating the Day of Judgement and whose presence on the earth when visiting Rasullullah (SAW) frightened Jibrail (AS)?
4. One of the Signs of the imminent approach of the Day of Judgement is the release of Yajuj (Gog) and Majuj (Magog). Which pure individual was responsible for imprisoning them?
5. In which Surah is the story of Yajuj and Majuj mentioned?
D. Surah Kahf.
6. What was the status of the pure individual who imprisoned Yajuj and Majuj?
C. He was a Righteous servant of Allah (SWT) but not a Prophet.
7. Which is the sign preceding the day of Judgement about which Imam Sadiq (AS) has said those who do not believe in its occurrence “are not from us”?
8. The blowing of the “trumpet” by Israafil is referred to in the Holy Quran 18 times. Which one of the following words mentioned in the Quran is NOT a reference to the blowing of this “trumpet”?
B. Hashratan Wahidatan
9. Which of the following verses of the Holy Quran refer to the above incident?
10. What does the word “Baghtatan” mean in relation to the coming of the day of Judgement?
“Baghtatan” refers to the sudden arrival of the day of Judgement such that it will catch everyone unaware and off guard. People will not even have time to complete their transactions nor swallow the morsel of food they have put into their mouths.
(Accept similar answer).
One mark for the first sentence and one subsequent mark for each relevant example given.