Ashre Muharram 1431 Lecture 7/8 AnswersIn: Ashre Muharram 1431 Daily Quiz
Ashre Muharram 1431.
Lecture 7/8: Qiyamat
Sheikh Shahnawaz Mahdavi. 24-25/12/2009
1. What are the two main roles of every Prophet (AS) as mentioned in the Holy Quran?
1. To be a GIVER OF GLAD TIDINGS / ‘MUBASHIR’
2. To act as a WARNER / ‘MUNDHIR’ / ‘NADHEER’
2. Of these 2 roles which was the predominant role for Rasullulah (SAW) as stated in the Holy Quran?
To act as a WARNER / ‘MUNDHIR’
3. What are the two main types of Sins?
D. Those sins committed against Allah (SWT) and those committed against others.
4. What are the two ways (as mentioned in the lecture) of how we can prevent the punishment of the grave?
1. Performing Ghusl e Jumah – every Friday
2. Recitation of Surah Mulk
5. What is the title given to Surah Mulk?
6. There are 2 types of people who will not be given the book of deeds on the day of judgement and as a result will not face any accounting. Who are these people?
1. Those people who have no evil deeds.
2. Those people who have no good deeds.
7. The word ‘Ikdaar’ refers to those people whose good deeds will be totally wiped out. Which of the following people will NOT have their deeds wiped out completely on the Day of Judgement?
A. The people who knowingly stole the property of the Orphans.
8. The word ‘Takfeer’ refers to those people whose bad deeds will be completely wiped out on the day of Judgement? Name 2 groups of people who will fall into this category?
1. Those people who did good to their parents / whose parents are pleased with them.
2. Those people who sincerely repent to Allah (SWT) /ask for forgiveness.
9. There are some people whose evil deeds will be entirely converted into good deeds. Which verse of the Holy Quran talks about this?
10. What are the 3 conditions needed for a persons evil deeds to be converted into good ones?
1. To sincerely ask for forgiveness.
2. To believe
3. To perform good actions.
BONUS MARKS FOR:
The above three points are mentioned in the verse 25:70. Essentially the individual after sinning has to seek forgiveness with such sincere repentance that he/she will essentially turn over a new leaf in their lives.