Ashre Muharram 1431 Lecture 9/10 AnswersIn: Ashre Muharram 1431 Daily Quiz
Ashre Muharram 1431.
Lecture 9/10: Qiyamat
Sheikh Shahnawaz Mahdavi. 26-27/12/2009
1. On the day of Judgement, meticulous accounting of our deeds will take place. Even committing an act with the intention of showing off to others will be recorded. What is the name given to this kind of sin?
2. Which sins if unforgiven are likely to incur the severest punishment on the Day of Judgement?
B. The sins that violate the rights of others.
3. Who is a ‘Muflis’ on that Day of Qiyamah?
D. The person whose goods deeds have been taken away completely.
4. Why will someone become a ‘Muflis’?
D. Because the person wronged other people and as a result his/her sins were transferred to that individual.
5. What is the equivalent reward that has been reported for someone that returns one Dirham back to its rightful owner?
B. The reward of performing 1000 Hajj and 1000 Umra.
6. What are the 3 entities (as mentioned in the lecture) that will testify against man on the day of Judgement such that man will never be able to deny his wrongdoing?
1. The Kafan around his/her own neck in which he/she will have written their own deeds on during the time spent in the grave.
2. The two angels on our shoulders who have recorded our deeds throughout our life. (‘Raqeeb’ and ‘Ateed’ – Bonus marks for mentioning names of two angels)
7. What of the following is one of the signs of the last days (‘Akhiruz Zamaan’) as reported by the Holy Prophet (SAW)?
C. The sky will rain blood.
8. Which of the following is an essential tenet of Islamic belief?
A. Belief in Rajah.
B. Belief in the personification of our deeds in the Akhirah.
C. Belief in questioning within the grave.
D. All of the above.
9. It is said that one of the signs that indicate ‘Akhiruz Zamaan’ will be the increase in the number of ‘Nasibis’. Who are the ‘Nasibis’?
The people who have enmity towards the Ahlul bayt.
10. It has been reported that 6 figures or entities will protect us from the punishment of the grave from every direction. What do these 6 figures represent?
These 6 figures will represent our deeds as follows:
6. Wilayat of Imam Ali (AS) / Ahlul Bayt.
BONUS MARK: The Wilayat of Imam Ali (AS)/ Ahlul bayt will be the most luminous and beautiful of all these entities.