Notice of AGMIn: Home Page, Hujjat, Latest News
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
27 August 2020
Notice is hereby given as per Clause 6.1 of the Constitution, that the 2020 Annual General Meeting of The KSIMC of London will be held on Sunday 20th September 2020 at 10:30 to conclude by 19:30.
To transact the following:
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran and translation thereof
2. Consider and approve the minutes of the previous AGM (available here)
3. Consider and approve the minutes of the SGM on 1 August 2019 (available here)
4. Treasurers presentation and adoption of the audited accounts of the Jamaat for the previous financial year
5. Receive the report of the Executive Committee on the Jamaat’s activities since the previous AGM (available here)
6. Approve the budget for the forthcoming financial year (available here)
7. Note the election of a new Executive Committee
8. Appoint an auditor for the Jamaat
9. Set the amounts of subscriptions
10. Constitution amendments – proposed resolution (available here), proposed
Constitution to be adopted (available here) and markup of the proposed
Constitution against our current Constitution (available here)
11. Motions on which due notice is given in accordance with clause 7.3
12. Any Other Business
Arrangements for the AGM are being finalized, bearing in mind the current health crisis, and further information will be provided in due course.
You can access and download the full AGM pack here: www.bitly.com/AGM2020Pack
It would be appreciated if members could send any comments on the draft meeting minutes to email@example.com by 13 September 2020 so that points can be checked for accuracy by those who attended the relevant meeting and against the recording ahead of the AGM.
Trustees’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2019 can be downloaded here. Supplementary information relating to certain Restricted and Unrestricted Funds can be downloaded here.
With Salaams and Duas
The KSIMC of London