Dementia Roadshow Bus coming to Hujjat, StanmoreIn: Latest News
When: Sunday 18th January 2015
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
• Dementia currently affects 80,000 in the UK of which 25,000 are estimated to be in the ethnic minority community;
• Dementia remains a ‘taboo’ topic in our community and is rarely discussed;
• Visitors are able to receive free, tailored, and confidential advice if they are worried about their memory or that of a loved one, living with dementia or caring for someone with dementia from locally trained Alzheimer’s Society staff.
• Please drop in between 10am – 2pm
• Any queries contact: Brothers: Munir Datoo – email@example.com or Sister: Ruby Khaki – firstname.lastname@example.org