Muharram 1443In: Not on home page, Uncategorized
We pray you are well and staying safe during these difficult times.
We are honoured to present our programme for the upcoming Ashra Muharram 1443. We will insha’Allah be blessed with the following reciters –
- The English Lecture at our Hujjat Centre will be delivered by Shaykh Abbas Jaffer
- The Ladies Morning Majlis Lecture will be delivered by Zakira Anjum Mukadam
- An Urdu Lecture will be streamed online (hujj.at/live) and will be live at Al Zahra Centre, Watford. The lecture will be delivered by Maulana Syed Fida Hussain Bukhari. This event will be solely managed by Al Zahra Centre, Watford.
It is every attendees personal responsibility to ensure that they adhere to the Hujjat guidelines and follow the direction of our dedicated volunteers. We have implemented a variety of measures to reduce the risk of transmission, however, all attendees must also be aware that COVID-19 is ever present, and no event is risk free.
If your circumstances change, it is your moral and religious duty to inform the team to ensure the safety of other community members. Failure to do so may affect your ability to attend future events, and you risk putting other community member’s lives at risk. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8954 6247
We wish to take this opportunity to remember many of our community members that we have sadly lost since last Muharram with a Sura al Fateha.
Location & Logistics
- English programme – Hujjat Centre, Stanmore, HA7 4LQ in two separate marquees (1 for Ladies, 1 for Gents).
- Please wrap up warm! Marquee flaps will be open for natural ventilation and there will be no heaters.
- Where possible, please do car pool with your immediate bubble to reduce the numbers of cars attending our centre.
- As always, we must ensure that we are cognizant of our local neighbours. To this end, we humbly request that all attendees ensure that they follow the guidance of volunteers at all times, and actively work to reduce any potential disruption.
- No registration (registration details below) – No Entry.
- Masks are mandatory throughout the programme and whilst using Hujjat facilities e.g. toilets.
- Social distancing will be in place throughout the programme
- To continue to ensure the safety of all attendees, we recommend that you are double vaccinated before attending the programme
- To continue to ensure the safety of all attendees, we recommend that you take a Lateral Flow Test before attending the programme
- Contact tracing measures will be in place.
- Smoking will not be permitted in the vicinity of non-smokers. A designated smokers area will be outlined during Hujjat programmes at the centre.
Full detailed Hujjat COVID – 19 guidelines can be found here
- Links to go live at 8am the day before the programme. Please visit hujj.at/register for more details.
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration will close once capacity has been reached.
- Registration to the Al Zahra Centre programme can be found directly on the Al Zahra Centre EventBrite page.
- We have made the necessary provisions for a limited number of spaces for Mother and Toddlers to participate and attend the programmes throughout the upcoming Ashra.
Programme timings and live stream
All evening English programmes will begin at 8:30pm from Monday 9th August 2021 with the recitation of the Holy Qur’an (Thursday programmes to begin at 8:10pm).
Ladies morning majlis will begin at 10:15 am from Tuesday the 10th of August 2021.
Programme details can be found on our Hujjat website. Programmes will also be streamed on our Hujjat YouTube page